LBC Party Policy
We always try to accommodate our members who wish to host a party at LBC!
Tanya Holland, our Social Coordinator, is in charge of booking, calendaring, and managing the parties scheduled. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For pool birthday parties you can contact Joann at email@example.com
* Note: the pool must remain open and accessible to all members during scheduled member hosted parties. Thus, the Board reserves the right to deny a party reservation for a party that is too large in size to accommodate without restricting access to members. Member hosted parties cannot be scheduled for Friday or Saturday evenings (6:00pm or later) as that is the time of maximum member usage.
Parties cannot be at a time when the pool is closed unless special permission is granted by the LBC Board. If you anticipate 10 or more non-member swimmers (adults and children), you will need to contact Dynamo Pool Management directly, as they are who we contract with for our lifeguards. You will need to hire and pay for one additional lifeguard for each 10 non-member swimmers (adults and children). Dynamo’s contact number is: (404) 493-6000 or request and pay directly through this link https://www.dynamopoolmanagement.com/lifeguard-services/request-party-guards. This lifeguard policy is important for safety!
Here are the written and published guidelines for member hosted parties at Leslie Beach Club:
- Party – A party constitutes ten (10) or more attendees, members or non-members. You must include any adult chaperones in your head count.
- Guest fees = $3.00 per guest. Any person who is not a member of LBC is considered a guest requiring a fee. The host member is responsible for paying all fees on the day of the party by either dropping a check in the guest fee box or by delivering to a Board Member.
- Private parties are limited to three (3) hours, including set-up and clean up.
- The host member is responsible for ensuring that all guests follow LBC rules.
- The host member is responsible for all clean up and trash removal (including sweeping, etc.). Pack it in, pack it out!
- THERE IS NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE ALLOWED ON THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT ANY TIME.
- LBC scheduled events take precedence over any member hosted party.
- Parties may not be scheduled on holidays or any other time there is a prescheduled LBC event.
- Parties for children must be chaperoned with one (1) adult for each five (5) children.
- After hours parties are not allowed.
Parties are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests, provided that appropriate lifeguard supervision can be arranged and the host member is wholly responsible for obtaining lifeguard coverage, no matter how many lifeguards are already on duty for the member usage. LBC Board has the discretion to deny a party request.
Only adult club members in good standing are permitted to schedule a party.
Party reservation requests must be submitted a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the requested event date so lifeguards can be scheduled.
Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests, provided that appropriate lifeguard supervision can be arranged. However, LBC has the discretion, for safety or other appropriate reasons, to deny a party request.
Reservation requests must specify date and time for the event and include the total number of invitees. Of this total, we will need the total of all non-member guests.
Let me know if I can help you schedule your event at LBC!
(for birthday pool parties only)
If wishing to have a pool party at LBC, please furnish the answers to the below questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member’s name, email address and telephone number
- Date and time of party
- Total number in party including self
- Total number in party that are non-members ($3.00 guest fee)
- How many non-members (adults and children) will be swimming
After approval and if party is over ten (10) non-member swimmers, contact Dynamo at 404-493-6000 for additional lifeguard.