- Lifeguards have the authority to enforce and/or initiate all rules for the health and safety of all patrons.
- No running or dangerous horseplay. Lifeguards will give one warning. If a second warning is given, the lifeguard will notify the parent/guardian. If a third warning is needed, the person will not be permitted back in the pool for 30 minutes.
- No swimming allowed without an LBC board member or a certified lifeguard present unless a Swim at your own risk agreement has been submitted to the club president for members over age 21. These forms are on the membership page.
- All members must sign in family members and guests each visit.
- Guest fees are required for any guests. Exceptions are those guests from out of town.
- Guest fees are $3 per person per visit, payable by cash, check or venmo @lesliebeachclub.
- Members must be 10 years of age to be at pool without a guardian over the age of 16.
- Parents and/or Guardians shall maintain the responsibility to supervise the actions of their children & guests at all times while on club property, including cleaning up after eating and drinking.
- “Break” is called for 15 minutes before each hour. Break becomes a swim at your own risk time as lifeguards are required to perform duties other than strictly paying attention to the water activities during this time.
- Patrons over the age of 16 may swim at their own risk during Break. Children under the age of 3 may remain in the water at their own risk during Break while in the direct care of the parent/guardian.
- Patrons under the age of 16 may not touch the water in any way during lifeguard Break.
- The wading pool is provided for children six years of age and under. Each child in the wading pool must be accompanied by an adult/guardian. Lifeguards are not responsible for overseeing children in the wading pool.
- No glass allowed inside pool enclosure at any time.
- No diving allowed in shallow end.
- No hanging on lane lines or diving well ropes.
- All swimmers must go under lane lines.
- No playing in lanes when lap swimmers are present.
- No floats allowed in the diving well, on the diving board or on the slide.
- Float use is at the discretion of the lifeguards based on crowdedness, appropriate use and safety.
- Only one person per float at a time. No jumping on a float or into the pool with a float allowed.
- Members and guests are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Members and guests are expected to exit the pool deck no later than the posted pool closure time.
- No Bouncing balls within any area of the pool deck. This includes tennis balls.
- No food or drink in the playground with the exception of home meets.
- No swimming in the diving well when the diving board or slide is in use.
- Swimmers must exit pool immediately after entering diving well at side closest to entering.
- Only one person may use the diving board at a time.
- No diving until the previous person has reached the pool ladder closest to the diving board.
- Divers must exit deep end immediately after entering the water.
- Only one bounce on the board allowed.
- No lifejackets, inner tubes or other floatation devices allowed on diving board.
- No one may be at the base of diving board to catch a swimmer.
- No hanging on diving board.
- Sliders must be at least 4’ tall OR pass a 25 yard swim test without assistance to use slide.
- Only one person may use the slide at a time.
- No sliding until the previous person has reached the pool ladder closest to the slide.
- Sliders must slide feet first with hands and feet crossed only.
- Sliders must exit the deep end immediately after entering the water.
- No lifejackets, inner tubes, arm floaties or other floatation devices allowed on slide.
- No one may be at the base of slide to catch a swimmer.
- No hanging on slide.