LBC tennis facilities include 5 lighted hard courts and pavilion area. All members are welcome to sign-up and use the courts year-round.
- Members must always register before play begins including guest players.
- Members must wear appropriate tennis attire and “non-marking” shoes. Please, no black sole shoes on the courts!
- ALTA Team practice and Matches are scheduled in advance and take priority over general play.
- No activity allowed on the courts other than Tennis.
- Please be sure to lock the gates upon exiting the courts.
Kids’ after school tennis lessons with Janet
After school group tennis lessons will be held Mondays from 4:30 – 5:30 PM, starting Monday, March 26th. Cost is $39 for 4 lessons. Please email Janet Harpold at FiTennis@aol.com or text her at 770-369-1563 to sign-up your child.
Court 5 Usage for ALTA match play
We’re excited to have 10 ALTA teams playing at LBC this Spring. In order to accommodate match play, Court 5 will be closed to walk-ups on the following dates/times:
Sat, Mar 31, 9AM-2PM
Sat, Apr 7, 9AM-2PM
Sun, Apr 15, 1-6PM
Sun, Apr 22, 1-6PM
Sat, Apr 28, 9AM-2PM
Going forward, changes/updates/additions regarding Court 5 Usage will be posted on ReserveMyCourt, under LBC News and Events. Please contact Jen Takeuchi (678)357-4631 with questions.
Click here for complete list of LBC Tennis Rules
Recent Tennis Announcements