LBC tennis facilities include 5 lighted hard courts and pavilion area. All members are welcome to sign-up and use the courts year-round.
Tennis Rules (General)
- Members must always register before play begins on reservemycourt.com.
- Members must wear appropriate tennis attire and “non-marking” shoes. Please, no black sole shoes on the courts!
- ALTA team practice and matches are scheduled in advance and take priority over general play.
- No activity allowed on the courts other than tennis.
- Please be sure to lock the gates upon exiting the courts.
- At least one player on each court must be a Club member.
- A guest fee of $3.00 for each guest will be assessed and collected from the Club member. Cash can be put into the cash box at the pool, or paid via Venmo to @lesliebeachclub (look for the palm tree logo).
For a complete list of LBC tennis rules, please click here: LBC Tennis Rules
Recent Tennis Announcements
Junior Tennis Program
Information about individual lessons and Junior ALTA teams is shown under “Read More” tab below.
After School Group Lessons: These sessions ran thru October and will continue in January, 2020. Look for e-mail and Facebook notices as to start date and coach to contact.
Mondays and Fridays: 3:30-4:30 PM (ages 8&Under) and 4:30-7:00 PM (ages 9 and above).