LBC tennis facilities include 5 lighted hard courts and pavilion area. All members are welcome to sign-up and use the courts year-round.
Tennis Rules (General)
- Members must always register before play begins on reservemycourt.com.
- Members must wear appropriate tennis attire and “non-marking” shoes. Please, no black sole shoes on the courts!
- ALTA team practice and matches are scheduled in advance and take priority over general play.
- No activity allowed on the courts other than tennis.
- Please be sure to lock the gates upon exiting the courts.
- At least one player on each court must be a Club member.
- A guest fee of $3.00 for each guest will be assessed and collected from the Club member. Cash can be put into the cash box at the pool, or paid via Venmo to @lesliebeachclub (look for the palm tree logo).
For a complete list of LBC tennis rules, please click here: LBC Tennis Rules
Recent Tennis Announcements
Tennis Member Initiation Event - July 6th
Next Tennis Member Initiation event on July 6th (5:00 to 6:30 pm) — if you haven’t joined a team (and think you might want to) or found anyone to hit with at the club yet, look no further than our monthly gathering of new tennis players. Men and women, we’ll have hosts and hostesses organizing drills and pairing you up to play points and games.
Calling for Team Parents for Junior ALTA teams
LBC hopes to get back into Junior ALTA for the first time since 2013 starting with the Fall, 2019 season. Please contact Tom Doolittle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping lead a team or have a child that has played on a team, has been instructed for at least six months or can start points with an overhand serve.
After School Group Lessons: There are 2 sessions in progress on Fridays for Juniors: (ages 5-8 at 3:30 PM and ages 9 and above at 4:30 PM).
Please contact Courtney Allen at email@example.com if interested in group lessons for your child.
Summer Tennis Camp: Here is the link for summer tennis camp: